Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, we are looking for a high-energy, results-oriented Marketing Director with experience managing and delivering an integrated marketing strategy across various European markets, including the UK/I, Nordics, Benelux, and DACH. You will oversee a team of regional field marketing managers and coordinate directly with Datto's field sales teams to support the regions' go-to-market strategies and develop an effective mix of global and regional programs to achieve pipeline and revenue targets. You will collaborate with the corporate marketing teams to localise global campaigns into regions, and develop effective processes designed to rapidly deploy, test and optimize marketing campaigns in EMEA.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative problem solver, a highly collaborative and revenue driven marketer, and an empathetic team leader.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead the strategy and development of integrated country-specific marketing plans with omni-channel programs that drive awareness and demand for Datto’s products, in conjunction with Sales, Business Development and Sales Development teams.
- Work cross-functionally with corporate teams to oversee the execution of the regional go-to-market plans.
- Communicate campaign effectiveness, and marketing contribution to MQL, pipeline and revenue targets to key stakeholders within the business.
- Collaborate with corporate PR team and local PR agencies to grow brand and market share
- Lead the marketing strategy for the various markets where Datto products are sold via the distributor channel
- Effectively manage the region's marketing budget, and track ROI of marketing spend
- Be a strategic advisor to the EMEA leadership team
- Attract, lead, and develop a team of regional marketing experts and measure their performance
- Seven or more years of proven experience leading EMEA marketing teams to develop and execute revenue-driven omni-channel marketing programs, including events, digital marketing, demand generation, public relations, and media buys
- Track record of effectively collaborating with corporate teams based in North America to deploy global campaigns in region for maximum effectiveness
- Experience building and managing marketing budgets at scale
- In-depth understanding of the Managed Services and Reseller market in key European markets
- Excellent people management skills and ability to mentor team members in various offices and countries
- Track record of success from marketing KPIs such as pipeline generated and marketing ROI
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Private Medical and Dental insurance
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit in all global offices
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.