Talent Acquisition Partner II
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether its one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, a generous paid time off policy and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Reporting to the Sr Manager, International HR we are looking for an ambitious, creative and hard-working Recruitment Consultant to join our global recruitment team and manage the recruiting and onboarding activities for the APAC region.
Look Inside the Job:
- Deliver full life-cycle recruiting; analyse position needs to source, screen and prepare candidates for interviews; make offers and negotiate compensation packages.
- Collaborate closely with global and local hiring managers and HR Business Partners to establish and understand staffing needs, job requirements and selection criteria.
- Present the public face of the company during the recruiting process, ensuring positive candidate experience; effectively communicating the value proposition to candidates and applicants, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintain strong rapport and nurture trusting relationships with candidates and applicants.
- Determine applicant qualifications by screening resume and interviewing applicants; analyse responses, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Manage and schedule interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Create strong talent pipelines; source candidates through various channels: Universities, employment agencies, social platforms, and internet job boards; organise and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Compile candidate pipelines, update stakeholders on recruiting progress with reports and presentations
- Corporate recruiting experience with exposure hiring across a range of disciplines and levels from entry to senior leadership including: Go-to-Market / Software Engineering / Customer Experience / Support / Finance and Product
- Ability to deliver salary benchmarking activities and present recommendations
- High level of communication, influencing and negotiation skills, coupled with ability to build relationships, influence, drive execution of functional priorities
- Experience direct sourcing/recruiting at a scaling technology company with demonstrated experience attracting and top talent through passive sourcing activities
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!