As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here.
Our SDRs are the engine room of our business. New business at Datto is made up of a team of hard-working, competitive, self-motivated and down to earth individuals who win together, celebrate success and see set-backs as an opportunity to learn and grow, in readiness for that next promotion! Join Datto APAC, the fasting growing region in our business, and grow your career with us!
Your Manager, Lauren joined Datto as our first APAC SDR five years ago. Having consistently overachieved targets as an SDR, and later Account Executive, Lauren has won industry awards, is well respected in the IT channel and is passionate about coaching her team to success - she will get stuck in on calls with you, connect you with the right people, and never misses an opportunity to get involved in team bonding activities.
A Look Inside the Job
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (50-70 outbound calls per day to generate qualified leads)
- Collaborate with your fellow sales colleagues to leverage their experience and share in each other's success on the daily
- Research prospective partners to understand their business scope
- Articulate Datto's value proposition to potential IT partners
- Work diligently toward a monthly sales target
- Schedule online product demonstrations for assigned Account Executives
- Use Salesforce CRM to track activities, update data, prospect partners and keep ahead of competitive market information
- Encourage attendance to partner engagement activities - roadshows, webinars and training
- A natural curiosity and competitive nature
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to build genuine rapport
- The technical aptitude to grasp our tools and products
- An interest in emerging SaaS technologies
- The desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- A passion for learning and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- A University Degree
- A short and snappy cover letter telling us why breaking into tech sales is the right move for you
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding program
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Opportunity to join our Employee Resource Groups (Women in Tech, Datto Culture, LatinX & Datto Pride)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are SG citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.