As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages, and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
This is a great opportunity to own your book of customers, learn the fundamentals of account management in a supportive team. Our beautiful office is based near Darling Harbour (remote working for now)
- Develop great relationships with existing IT partners/resellers (400+ accounts)
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities
- Provide exceptional service responding to inbound partner requests
- Partner with success, support, implementation and technical sales to identify opportunities for improved partner experience
- Utilise Salesforce to ensure activities and prospect information is accurate
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- 1+ year's experience in an SDR, Account Manager or Customer/Client Success role
- Comfortable picking up a large volume of accounts
- Ability to juggle between account management, sales administration and up-selling
- Relationship driven -- you're the first impression maker!
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Excited to contribute a healthy, fun and collaborative company culture
- Experience in the SaaS technology industry
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding program
- Education reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Private Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Charity match program
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.