As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Join Datto’s small APAC Finance team based in Sydney and support our partners and internal stakeholders with account queries, analysis, audits and transaction recording. Excellent opportunity to learn in a US headquartered, public company in growth mode! Dual reporting line in Sydney / North America.
A Look Inside the Job
- Record daily cash transactions from multiple bank accounts and/or currencies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to resolve partner inquiries related to account statements and/or payment application
- Investigate reporting discrepancies and communicate issues effectively and in a timely manner
- Assist with ad hoc accounting tasks and analysis as required
- Assist with annual and quarterly audit selections
- Adhere to SOX guidelines and escalate issues timely
- 2+ years in accounts receivable and/or cash applications
- Experience with working in a complex ERP system; NetSuite is preferred
- Tech savvy and MS Excel super user- you’ll love getting stuck into analysing large datasets!
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented critical thinker capable of understanding and solving problems
- Team player with a strong work ethic and desire to contribute to a healthy company culture
- Strong systems orientation with a desire to drive process automation, using financial systems and tools
- BS in Accounting
- An understanding of internal processes and public company control environments
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Opportunity to join of Datto's global Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Pride, Women in Tech and LatinX)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.