As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), System Integrators (SI) and Cloud Solution Providers. Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here.
As part of our expansion strategy, Datto is seeking an ambitious and tenacious Sales Executive with strong integrity and a solution sales mindset to be responsible for owning and achieving partner sales and enablement objectives in Taiwan. Datto’s Taiwan GTM strategy leverages key Taiwan distributors. Through these selected Distributors the successful candidate will work to grow a partner network (System Integrators). Onboarding the right partners will be key to success.
A Look Inside The Job
- First in region Sales Executive based in Taiwan working closely with Sysage Technology, our Distribution Partner.
- Work hand in hand with our Distribution partner to land and expand IT System Integrators/Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers from a target list
- Deliver significant growth in your region by focusing on pipeline generation, working with partner executives, technical and sales teams to drive sell-through activity and build and maintain ownership of your ecosystem partners
- Drive growth, enablement and expertise of partners and undertake SWOT analysis to position and sell Datto solutions, namely BCDR and SaaS solutions in a Sell-Through model
- Conduct regular meetings and business planning sessions with targeted partners, including QBRs to plan MDF budgeting and business activities to drive mutual recurring revenue growth
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager, APAC VP and local sales teams to implement sales planning activity across the region based out of Singapore
- Ensure alignment with the marketing team to drive growth in the focus products and segments and markets through field activities like conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc. Work closely with marketing teams to improve company’s brand awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis and build trust as a valued business consultant
- Absorb and analyse feedback from the market, and communicate that back to technical teams to help guide the product road map
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS & Back-Up technologies through the IT channel
- Demonstrated success selling subscription based services
- Proven track-record of exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas and performance targets in Taiwan
- Energy, business acumen and demonstrated ability to promote a Business and IT management value proposition to Business and IT Leaders at C Level
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused on goals and objectives, self-manage, influence and work collaboratively across all levels
- Exceptional account planning processes and a truly consultative approach through business led conversations
- Knowledge of Sell-Through and Sell-To sales strategies
- Ability to convey complex ideas and strategies
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated