As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Manager, Accounts Receivables will join our global finance team and report to the Assistant Controller. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, strategic thinker, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast-paced environment with a distributed team. Primary duties of this position include managing the trade receivables of the organization including the management of KPIs, recommendations for AR adjustments and closely working with the business on trends or issues identified.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage and direct the daily activities of the global cash application team.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing weekly aging and other KPIs assessing the status of receivables at a high level as well as granular by Partner, region, entity, product, etc.
- Responsible for driving improvement in assigned KPI’s.
- Assist in preparing detailed reports highlighting key accounts, trends, actions taken and recommended corrective measures. Estimate reserve requirements for credit memos and bad debt write-offs.
- Design, refine and optimize assigned procedures within a global monthly close environment.
- Adhere to all Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Minimum of 8 years of previous experience with a track record of AR improvement, including 2 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with Netsuite ERP – preferred
- Experience managing multicurrency AR in a SaaS environment – preferred
- Ability to manager and develop people inline with Datto Values
- Must have good critical thinking skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strict monthly deadlines
- Public Accounting / Audit experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified Public Accountant - preferred
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.