Datto, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to grow a joining team. Learn more about Datto at datto.com.
We are looking for a smart, intellectually curious self-starter to join our small but highly effective finance team. This role will have the opportunity to work with the CFO and senior finance leaders on critical business planning and strategic analyses. Success in the role will result from developing a broad understanding of Datto’s business and translating the Company’s dynamic business operations into clear and flexible financial models. The significance of the work will bring the person in this role in contact with the Company’s executive team, including the CEO. Longer term, the role will provide broad opportunities to learn and contribute across all functional areas in finance, including Financial Planning and Analysis, Investor Relations, Capital Markets/Treasure/Corporate Finance, Financial Operations as well as other areas of the business.
- Partner with members of the executive team on long-term financial planning and strategic analysis
- Support internal business owners with robust financial analysis and delivery of business insights
- Evolve the measurement and reporting of financial results and KPIs
- Explore investment/savings options and present risks and opportunities
- Evaluate capital markets opportunities and relevant industries/companies and prepare presentations and analysis for investors, ratings agencies and the Board of Directors
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify potential areas of improvement
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Experience in investment banking or PE required
- 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel, financial modeling and data analytics (SQL and tableau experience a plus)
- Experience with financial and statistical software such as NetSuite and Adaptive Insights preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research and analysis
- Ability to effectively interact with a range of seniority levels within and outside the organization
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic
- Self-starter who can take on significant responsibility with little supervision
- Inquisitive learner who is resourceful and likes to explore new challenges and opportunities
- BS degree in Finance, Engineering or Economics
We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package available to all full-time employees, including but not limited to:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding program
- Health Insurance
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace app
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.