As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Brand new role to support, guide and energise a growing team of techs! Your Manager, Tim is an experienced Support Manager with a genuine passion for balancing people, process and delivery. Tim's knack for hiring on potential and spotting exceptional talent has seen the team grow from strength to strength over the past two years. We're excited to welcome a Supervisor with potential to make an instant impact on a junior team of eager and able Techs as we embark on some epic advances with our technology.
Does This Sound Like you?
Developing a healthy, collaborative and learning focussed culture gets you up in the morning, just as much as solving business problems and delighting customers!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coach, inspire and develop a small, and expanding technical support team - 5+ individuals across our BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery( and Azure applications
- Instil a customer first culture that drives a high level of both employee and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with management peers, and your team to enhance workflows and identify coaching gaps
- Deliver meaningful feedback to your team based on performance, customer satisfaction and KPIs
- Provide weekly informal development time as well as formal monthly 1 to 1s
- Collaborate with leadership to deliver annual performance and compensation reviews
- Respond to escalations within your team
- Attract, select and onboard new support techs
- Passion for influencing and developing people
- Experience in people management as a Team Lead or Supervisor within a customer facing team
- Reliable, with high integrity, strong work ethic and ability to foster an inclusive, high performance culture
- Skilled at navigating teams through complex business changes
- Constantly learning how to refine your own leadership skills
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Able to identify and execute on tactical decisions
Technical Skills (a handful of these would be advantageous):
- Experience with Desktop/Server OS and applications
- Core understanding of Linux based systems
- Knowledge of general IT infrastructure, Networking, Windows Server and Cisco technologies, Active Directory, Virtualisation etc
- An understanding of Azure fundamentals
- An understanding of IT Managed Service Providers - their business challenges and technical requirements
- Technical understanding of the products being supported - namely, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding programme
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Headspace App
- LinkedIn Learning
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Employee Resource Groups (LatinX , Datto Pride, Women in Tech & Datto Culture)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.