As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Datto's support squad in Sydney provide first hand advice and product triage to our MSP (Managed Service Provider) partners who are enhancing their businesses by using Datto’s wide ranging suite of applications. Our team delivers a genuine, partner centric and consultative support experience with their thorough knowledge, knack for troubleshooting and passion for resolution and partner satisfaction.
Inside the Job:
- Build ongoing relationships with Datto's managed service provider partners
- Answer incoming support inquiries via various channels (chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Perform incident triage and first resolution for partners
- Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for further research
- Maintain ticket backlog per Datto service level agreement
- Partner with leadership and internal teams to improve skills and career development opportunities
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks and workload
- A thirst for knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work through and resolve complex partner challenges with patience and tact
- Patience, a positive attitude, a team player and a good sense of humour
Required Technical Knowledge:
For our BCDR Technical Support role you'll bring experience with virtualisation, cloud computing, ZFS file systems, scripting, and Linux command line. As well as, working knowledge of networking, operating systems, configurations, hardware components, Azure and SaaS applications
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding program
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.