As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, fitness and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
We have an exciting new position available for an Implementation Manager, located in Richmond (remote work for the time being). Reporting into the EMEA Services Manager, you will be part of a smart, engaged and forward thinking team responsible for managing and optimising the implementation, onboarding and partner consulting experience, primarily across our Business Management Portfolio product set.
Does This Describe You?
You love a technical challenge, are passionate about delivering first class customer delivery and thrive in an environment that supports, optimises and guides the partner experience.
A Look Inside the Job
- Provide timely and efficient consulting, project management, and process integration services to new SMB partners using Datto's PSA (Professional Services Automation) & RMM (Remote Monitoring Management) solutions
- Serve as the primary point of contact throughout the entire implementation process
- Manage multiple partner implementation projects while providing both high-level and detailed business process consulting
- Conduct assessment of partner needs, explain the product features and functionality, and how it relates to the business. Provide best practices for device/system setup to prevent unnecessary support requests
- Define product specifications for the partner and end-users installation
- Respond to partner inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues
- Monitor partner use and adoption of the software throughout the implementations
- Seek opportunities to sell additional devices or professional services, and help scope implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales
- Run classroom based webinars and in person training sessions
- Work alongside internal teams including Tech Support, Partner Success and Sales to elevate our partner experience
- Strong technical aptitude, preferably with an understanding of Datto PSA/RMM Products
- A minimum 3-5 years of Project Management (small to medium projects) or Business Analysis experience
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage several complex customer engagements simultaneously
- Passion for delivering valuable insights to your partner community
- A strong collaborator who leverages peers across success, sales and support to elevate customer interactions
- Experience with IT Service business operations
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA and RMM software and markets
- Good Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of other Operating Systems such as Linux and MacOs
- BA/BS in Business, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Autotask PSA & DRMM Certification
- ITIL certification
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” onboarding at our HQ in Connecticut (currently remote)
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Unlimited paid time off
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- An authentic culture that celebrates individuality
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.