As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Operate as role model leadership expert for end-to-end process management, nurturing a culture of process discipline and operational excellence
- Responsible for the mapping of core business processes and the implementation of process compliance metrics. Targeted to identify, prioritize, and deliver opportunities to remove waste and drive best practices
- Lead, facilitate and influence process improvement initiatives in order to feed, develop and grow the business
- Proactively seek and action feedback from internal and external customers on the end-to-end process
- Understand impact on departmental KPIs for any change and ensure stakeholders are aligned with impacts to the measures or benefits realized
- Identifying, prioritizing, and championing process improvement implementations/ automation opportunities
- Ensures end-to-end process maps/documents are established and maintained to align with process changes and support delivery execution
- Work with Region / Functional teams to meet and exceed targets aligned to the strategic priorities and goals
- Audit and monitor, benchmarks and provides balance scorecard reports on process delivery
- Experience in influencing, driving and delivery of digital transformational program/ enterprise wide change initiatives
- A minimum of Six Sigma Green Belt accreditation, preferably Black Belt qualified
- A proven track record of leading GTM transformation in high-tech companies, specifically driving a shift to solution selling
- Adept at looking cross functionally, weighing competing ideas and priorities to create solutions to drive the business forward
- Skilled in managing a portfolio of business issues that cross short and long term strategic objectives
- Understands and seeks out knowledge of the business; applies this through constructive feedback, coaching and open knowledge/ expertise sharing
- Listens and communicates effectively; encourages others to share their views, seeking out diversity of thought
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.