As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
An Implementation Manager provides timely and efficient consulting, project management, and process integration services to new and existing clients in order for them to successfully implement the product suite. This job requires employees to combine their expert product knowledge with the demands of the IT Services Industry to ensure short term value add as well as long term customer retention.
A look inside the job:
- Manage new customer implementations so that the customer is up and running effectively in the shortest possible amount of time and serve as primary point of contact between client throughout the entire implementation process
- Manage multiple client projects while providing both high level and detailed business process consulting
- Conduct assessment of customer needs, explain the product features and functionality, and how it relates to the business
- Provide consulting and assistance to customers via phone, email, and onsite visits as required
- Define product specifications for customer installation
- Respond to customer inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues
- Monitor customer utilization and adoption of the software throughout the implementation
- Seek opportunities to sell additional licenses or professional services and assist with scoping implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales as required
- Improve processes in the Implementation Management organization
Does your profile include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, listening, and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management (small to medium projects), Implementation, or Business Analysis experience
- General business management knowledge
- Prior presentation and/or technical training experience
- Experience with IT Service business operations
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA software and markets
- A degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience
- Being willing and able to travel as needed; up to 25%
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.