As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Look Inside the Job:
We are looking for a Product Manager in the New England/New York area to help drive innovation and results across Datto’s digital touchpoints.
This person will translate data and product strategy into focused projects that are targeted towards business impact and partner value. They will liaison with internal stakeholders and external partners for buy-in and work with engineering and design teams to define the requirements, visuals and testing. They will work closely with analytics to define and implement measurement and reporting plans. Additionally, they will ensure success of their product by working with marketing to help create internal and external partner communications. This position will report to a Product Director.
- Represent the partners to ensure that the experience, design and technical implementation of digital products aligns with their needs and issues
- Be the SME for the systems, data flows and client-facing views and documents that power the partner-facing digital experiences
- Own end-to-end feature delivery, including analyzing data to drive decision making, authoring requirements and workflow documents, previewing/annotating designs, running sprints and sprint planning sessions, dev/build support and overseeing QA and UAT
- Understand the company strategy and how your work fits in. Provide input on product strategy, features and partner benefits
- Communicate all product releases, additions, and updates with customers, partners and internal stakeholders, sharing uses cases and benefits of new functionality
- Keep stakeholders involved and informed throughout the planning, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle. Manage stakeholder and customer escalations when needed
- Establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring, using input to inform roadmap and designs
- Track tickets related to requests or bugs and work with support and engineering teams to determine and implement the eventual fix
- 4-6 years of product management experience
- A consistent track record leading all aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle
- A solid Product Owner background, with a demonstrated experience working with a team of technical experts in an agile and data-driven environment
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, presentation and written skills
- Comfortable with being the ‘voice of the partner’ inside of an organization
- Critical thinker and data-driven; identifies the right problem to solve; structures and solves problems, with guidance; demonstrates hypothesis-driven thinking
- Working within a B2B environment and being comfortable speaking directly with customers
- SAAS and/or technology hardware experience
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Billing and accounting systems experience
- Previously worked in a global company
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.