Datto is seeking a Salesforce Developer to help develop and customize our Salesforce.com solution to support our Sales, Marketing, Success and Support organizations. We are looking for someone who is passionate about simplifying user experience, innovating, seeking business process improvements and strong user adoption. You will be the resident domain expert of Salesforce.com responsible for supporting users and technical customizations and integrations with other platforms. This role will be part of our Enterprise Systems department, working side by side with Salesforce Administrators and Developers and located in the North American region.
Below are the requirements for this role:
- Build Salesforce applications using custom and declarative tools and leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's programs.
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
- Develop custom applications using Salesforce and integrating Salesforcewith other systems
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best-of-breed applications developed on the Salesforce. com platform
- Create, maintain and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- At least 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
- Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Current Salesforce Certification (ie: Salesforce.com Developer I, App Builder and Platform Developer II a bonus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with source control and continuous integration
- Comfortable working with a Unix terminal
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.