Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Partner Success Associate to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager, Partner Success.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative thinker and an active team player who is looking to join a vibrant tech organization that values employees and will support your career!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve high levels of customer retention within an assigned segment of customer accounts
- Increase product adoption, customer loyalty, and customer health through proactive engagement with customers using the following formats – Targeted Email campaigns, Webinars, Participation in product user Communities, User Groups, Newsletters, Social Media, Training: attendance at Product Training events
- Identify opportunities to retain customers better
- Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding customer health, drivers of attrition, and customer satisfaction on a scheduled basis to help inform actions across the business to your Manager
- Recommend improvements to internal technologies and workflow to improve customer experience, maximize the efficiency of internal teams, and drive improved results to your Manager
- Manage and resolve Customer Success related inbound requests
- Travel to company offices, customer locations, industry events, and other locations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You're driven by exceeding customer expectations
- You love building relationships
- You're eager to learn and looking to kick start your career
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.