Datto's new business Account Executives lead product demonstrations and consultative sales pitches to bring on board new MSP partners into the Datto ecosystem.
Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
Does This Describe You?
You're a true sale's hunter driven by closing the deal with a solution focussed approach and passion for tech.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Acquire major Channel Partners in the DACH Region by positioning Datto's full product portfolio and services
- Build long term strategic relationships on C-level
- Create and execute an annual business plan per partner
- Drive growth within partner base by supporting partner to sell Datto technology based services to midsize/enterprise end customers (direct touch model)
- Represent Datto at tradeshows (virtual and F2F)
- 50% travel required
What will you bring?
- Passion, hunger and drive to exceed targets and build your career in tech sales
- Ability to sell complex technical solution via value and business outcomes
- Business acumen – business planning and execution
- Good understanding of the DACH Channel Market dynamics and landscape
- Strong partner Network with major players like Bechtle, Computacenter, Cancom on C-level is beneficial
- Experience with Managed Services Model is beneficial
- German (fluent) and English (business level)
- Strong Relationship builder with great negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Private health cover
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- Regular team bonding activities
- And more!
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.