As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
- Develop customer relationships through the execution of key partner touchpoints and contacts triggered by account alerts, managing and renewing high volume Datto partners
- Work with cross-departmentally to address partner issues, needs and questions.
- Demonstrate an ability to increase Customer buy-in to our Product and Vision
- Work with Accounting & Sales on improving processes, ensure customers have an optimal experience with Datto departments and services
- Identify potential Cross-Sell situations and adeptly position Datto solutions
- Support inbound call queue and respond to chat interactions routing partners as appropriate
- Execute partner walk through of client portals, self help tools and market resources as needed
- Determine and deliver appropriate content and links to provide partners to provide assistance and further a positive self help culture
- Provide programmatic support for customer events aimed at evangelizing Datto solution set
- BA/BS preferred
- 1-4+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management (SaaS based and Quota carrying preferred)
- Demonstrate skills in relationship building and clear communication
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Effective problem-solving and customer expectation management skills
- Technical aptitude and experience working in multiple systems (ex. Zendesk, Zuora, Salesforce)
- Capacity to work cross-departmentally and create internal champions
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.