As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Compliance Analyst will support the company in responding to security and compliance diligence questions from its global customer base and will help ensure the accuracy of Datto’s marketing materials and product documentation as it relates to security and compliance topics. The ideal candidate should also be interested in learning about different global regulations and about the different products that Datto offers.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage corporate process for responding to customer security and compliance diligence questions from customers across all jurisdictions and across all products.
- Train GTM and support employees on responding to security and compliance questions and provide a point of escalation for these teams.
- Ensure the quality of work done by GTM and support employees responding to security and compliance questions.
- Communicate directly with customers and be prepared to speak to security and compliance issues with customers.
- Provide analytics on security and compliance questions received by GTM and support teams and be prepared to present this information to stakeholders.
- Create materials that GTM and support employees can use to answer security and compliance questions that they receive from customers.
- Review materials produced by other teams at the company as they relate to security and compliance topics.
- Facilitate conversations with sales operations, product and engineering on security and compliance questions that we receive from customers.
- 2 Years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, customer facing experience, ability to handle in a complicated topics in a precise way
- Strong background with compliance topics such as data privacy, security, quality management, audit standards, policies and procedures.
- Strong writing ability with ability to communicate on technical topics, ability to read materials from the point of view of the customer
- Cross-functional and collaborative team skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects.
- Strong problem solving techniques.
- Interest and ability to take on projects involving unfamiliar subject matters.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.