Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager, Enterprise Sales.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player that is thoughtful of keeping everyone on the same page!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Participate in cold-call prospecting to identify and nurture prospects resulting in new opportunities
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads generated via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web inquiries and phone enquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree 1-3 years of technology sales experience in an enterprise sales role
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives in an enterprise or mid-market focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals in your most recent role
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Experience selling related products
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.