The world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for an experienced, creative thinker with outstanding acquisition skills to join our growing marketing team on a temporary basis. By joining the marketing team at Datto, you will immediately enter a fast-paced, innovative environment that integrates content, inbound, digital, email, and field marketing with marketing operations and analytics. As the Field Marketing Manager for DACH, you will be the key marketing resource for the region. Collaborating with the local sales teams and with the global marketing team, you will design and execute a strategic marketing plan to maximise marketing's contribution to the regions' partner acquisition and revenue targets.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Serve as the strategic marketing partner for the DACH region
- Architect, construct and execute a strategic marketing plan that is localised to our needs and the target market
- Develop and manage an inbound and outbound marketing strategy including third-party vendors and industry and hosted events
- Manage our relationship with the local PR agencies for the region to maximise their impact for Datto in the DACH region
- Measure and improve marketing's performance for the region based on key KPIs
- 3+ years integrated marketing experience with exposure to B2B software
- A solid understanding of marketing principles including; content, digital, lead / demand generation, product and partner marketing
- Metric driven marketing mind with strong analytical and reporting skills
- BA/BS qualification in marketing / business or a related field
- Proficiency with marketing and CRM platforms and marketing technologies
- Existing partnerships and experience within the IT MSP channel
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.