As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be directly responsible for driving innovation within Datto’s flagship Unified Continuity line of business. Your subject matter and MSP industry experience will help us tackle strategic market questions and help accelerate our growth protection on premises server infrastructure (Windows, Linux) but also infrastructure in Public and Private clouds.
In addition to conceptualising and driving key roadmap items, you will take a special role on the product team to connect our product strategy with local market dynamics in EMEA. You will get the opportunity to extend beyond product management into some pricing and product marketing initiatives.
You will also help us drive more accountability for the ‘roadmap intake’ process by standardising our participation in customer advisory boards and enabling the team to address customer feedback from online forums in a scalable manner.
- Own product through entire product life cycle, from initial proposal, requirements definition, launch, and retirement
- Using product research input, create detailed business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering to design, develop, and bring concepts to market
- Contribute to the strategic planning process and ensure continuing alignment of the product strategy with the overall company strategy
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution. Keep stakeholders involved and informed throughout the planning, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholder and customer escalations when needed.
- Establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring, using input to inform roadmap and designs.
- 10 years of product management experience
- A consistent track record leading all aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle
- A solid Agile Product Owner background, with a demonstrated experience working with a team of technical experts in an agile environment
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers, and senior leadership
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, presentation and written skills
- Extensive experience with enterprise software very helpful
- Solid technical understanding of common IT infrastructures
- A technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in Windows Server, Public Clouds (Azure or AWS)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- CSPO® or A-CSPO® Certification
- Customer references - line of business or IT leaders who can recommend your work from previous experience as your customer.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.