Datto is looking to add a valued team member to our crew: an energetic and organised, genius-level smart, yet hands-on Senior Developer.
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners.
These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com
A Look Inside the Job:
Develop new features and improve the global scalability of our recently acquired SaaS procurement platform. Play a pivotal role as you guide and develop an industry leading, enterprise-grade solution that is revolutionising the way IT companies do business.
This is an ideal position for a smart, motivated individual who is passionate about simplifying technology, delivering strategic value and working independently yet collaboratively in a high-powered, start-up style environment. Work alongside a team of some of the sharpest technical minds.
- We're looking for someone who is fun to work with, reliable, friendly and of high integrity
- 7+ years’ experience designing and building software applications, with exceptional references
- Experience with developing SaaS platforms at scale
- Thrives in a high performance, fast growing environment
- High-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute to the future direction of the platform
- Capacity to understand what outcome is required (not necessarily what is asked for)
- C#, SQL, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Entity Framework
- Azure Platform (PaaS)
- SOA, Microservices
- Broad and deep knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Sound understanding of software development philosophy
- You have a deep interest in knowing the latest trends and techniques in the industry
- Data modelling and database design experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.