As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the VP of Global Demand Generation
Does This Describe You:
As a Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for applying key marketing strategies to develop, design and execute fully integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline for customer acquisition, cross-sell and up-sell. This role works cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Events and Product Management. The ideal candidate understands how to develop and translate marketing strategy for the North America region into impactful tactics in an integrated fashion to create well-qualified demand.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Collaborate closely with regional sales leaders to understand business objectives and develop person- and product-focused campaign plans.
- Execute plans to generate pipeline of existing and new partner opportunities, including both upsell and cross-sell for various Datto products.
- Coordinate mix of appropriate tactics on a campaign-by-campaign basis with various internal teams i.e. Digital, Product and Content Marketing, Sales Development and Sales, to develop fully integrated end-to-end campaign plans.
- Own responsibility for optimizing marketing campaigns in coordination with Marketing Operations.
- Develop and maintain a cadence of reports and communications to key internal stakeholders on campaign KPIs. Provide and collect feedback on status and success of marketing campaigns to/from SDRs, Sales, Business Development and Product teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to close gaps in contact and account database that impact campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with Content and Product Marketing teams to integrate company and product messaging into campaign plans to multiple audiences, i.e. partners and end users.
- Understand Datto’s industry, business, and portfolio of products and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- 5-7+ years of experience in building and executing campaign plans for a multi-product company, across multiple marketing tactics and platforms: e.g. email, events (digital and in-person), nurture sequences, SEM, SEO, social media.
- Proven experience in integrated campaign planning.
- Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting.
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in driving results.
- Experience working within a matrix environment to drive program creation and success.
- Understanding of integrated marketing and the entire marketing mix.
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do).
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing.
- Existing partnerships and experience within the IT MSP channel
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.