Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Territory Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Territory Sales Executive, you drive new business and new business partnerships for Datto. You will work with a team to accomplish this; lead gen reps and other sources provide you with leads, but you execute. Strategic thinking, a tactical sales approach, strong sales acumen/attitude, and a Hunter mindset defines success.
You will report to the Manager, Territory Sales.
Does This Describe You:
You're driven, sales-focused and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Identify, onboard, and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Guide the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Develop great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly to close for new business
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through a technical sales cycle. The ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Occasional travel based on business needs
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP's and/or resellers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Being organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.