As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Senior Regional Sales Manager.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a team of 6-7 account managers to maintain or exceed renewal and upsell revenue targets while reducing customer churn.
- Define and manage the customer experience throughout the onboarding, revenue growth and renewal lifecycle
- Constantly strive for improvement and celebrate the success of the team
- Partner closely with the sales and engineering organizations to help drive ongoing success of the contract renewal process while driving post-sale MRR
- Work collaboratively with the internal support team to manage escalations with quick and efficient resolution
- Implement processes in which efficiencies can be increased and establish protocols for sustainable customer growth.
- Forecast and track renewal and upsell revenue metrics using dashboards, reports and manager defined KPIs.
- Participate in cross-functional teams with business leaders and serve as the liaison for the Customer Success team
- Be an advocate for the customer trends you observe within your customer portfolio and share these insights with the product management and engineering teams
- Performs ongoing analysis of customer engagement and takes the necessary measures to increase product usage and adoption
- Coach new and existing employees with ongoing training and mentoring as needed
- Have a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience, going above and beyond to show that being a Backupify customer is more than just having a great technology
- 1-3 years experience managing/leading a success or sales team .
- 3-5 years experience providing superior customer service is required
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.