As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As a member of the Partner Operations Management Team, the Strategic Insights Manager will leverage critical thinking, data-backed analysis and business acumen to solve complex problems and enhance the overall Partner Experience (“CX”). This leader will drive and own the analytics strategy & roadmap for the entire CX organization, as well as support & enable key analytics-backed capabilities / initiatives (e.g., business insights, dashboards, reporting, c-level analysis & board decks).
This manager will work collaboratively with senior CX leaders, partner operations and the central BI team to drive growth / reduce churn. Knowledge of leveraging data to develop actionable business insights, board-level presentations and creation & management of reporting metrics / dashboards / statistical analysis. Additionally, this role will be expected to manage cross-functional initiatives as well as their own team.
You will report to the Senior Director of Partner Operations
Does This Describe You:
You are a collaborative, visionary problem solver with a passion for leveraging data & critical thinking skills to inform strategic decisions at a fast-growing technology company.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead & own analytics strategy and roadmap to enhance our partners’ experience with Datto
- Develop actionable data-backed business insights to inform management decisions and guide strategic initiatives
- Lead ad-hoc and c-level strategic analysis to improve Partner Experience (“CX”) performance (e.g., LMRR & churn forecasts, NPS, partner health, support and supply chain metrics)
- Collaborate with senior CX leaders to capture requirements for core analytics capabilities and other strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with core Business Intelligence team to develop & enhance required dashboards and reports
- Partner with Strategic Initiatives & broader CX teams on quarterly OKR planning, tracking and facilitation
- Own and drive CX survey strategy, insights and tools
- Some travel required
- 3-7 years in strategy consulting, strategic financial analysis and/or business analytics
- Demonstrated track record of leading & driving cross-functional strategic initiatives as part of internal strategic functions and/or for clients
- Hands-on experience with building executive and/or board-level presentations
- Expertise in leveraging data to develop actionable insight, inform strategic decisions, improve organizational performance and predict future events
- Experience in leading cross-functional project teams; people management preferred
- Knowledge of project management & organizational performance metric / OKR definition
- Experience in Tableau or other visualization software (Qlik, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, etc.)
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint / G-Suite equivalent
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Skills in Critical Thinking, Strategic Analysis, Data Analysis, Project Management
- Excellent storytelling, communications & stakeholder management abilities
- Bachelors’ Degree or Higher; MS in Management, Analytics or Data Science preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity, strong intellectual curiosity, bias for action
- Background & passion for Technology industry
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Collaborative & “fun” mindset required
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.