As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.

Does This Describe You: Authentic and outcome driven sales leader with a proven track record of leading, coaching, developing and growing successful sales teams. Experience and success with new customer acquisition.

A Look Inside the Job:

• Achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for pipeline and monthly reoccurring revenue bookings, minimizing churn/loss and delivering on net bookings
  • Provide to sales team clear objectives and priorities, and help guide employees to create and own their own professional development plans
  • Create a motivating work environment and strong, positive sales culture for employees, supported with team and individual recognition contests and activities
  • Develop prescriptive processes, call strategies, and messaging to drive high opportunity conversion for upsell/cross sell and account expansion, working collaboratively with sales engineering and marketing as appropriate
  • Build efficient processes and ensure unit mastery of our sales tech stack
  • Build and perfect our playbooks that govern daily and weekly cadence of sales activity -- informed by approved best practices
  • Establish, nurture and grow strategic relationships with top tier of MSP accounts, and move lower tier accounts to higher bands of performance

About You:

• At least 5 years of professional sales management experience, leading individual quota-bearing sales reps selling in the software/IT/IT services industry
  • Channel Experience and working with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) desirable
  • Passionate about coaching and developing individuals to achieve/exceed goals
  • Salesforce (SFDC) skills to monitor rep performance and opportunity pipeline, progression and SFDC hygiene
  • Proven skills in account management: developing and coaching sellers to develop strategic and tactical account plans that increase Datto share of spend, mindshare and secures lasting partnerships between Datto and its MSP partners
  • Excellent written/verbal communications skills
  • Strong and proven problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate ambiguity
  • Thrives in a face paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
  • Accurately forecasting and reporting on team/territory/account activity
  • Skilled to exercise full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
  • A leader who can influence in positive way, and mentor, other early in career sales managers with less experience

At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:

• Comprehensive health-care benefits
  • Free lunch every Friday
  • Flexible paid time off policy
  • Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
  • Fitness reimbursement
  • Charity match program
  • Education reimbursement
  • And more!

By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited.  We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.

Datto is an equal opportunity employer.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

Individuals seeking employment at Datto are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and ensure we consider the needs of all our employees, please consider answering the following questions.

Completion is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Your responses to any of the following questions will be anonymized and only used to improve Datto’s diversity and inclusion initiatives. These responses will not be used / reviewed in connection with your application for employment.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

Veteran status:

I have a physical disability: