As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, fitness and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
As the Senior Demand Generation Manager for APAC, you will be a valued marketing lead for the region. In collaboration with local sales teams and the global marketing community, you will design and execute a strategic marketing plan to maximise marketing's contribution to the regions' partner acquisition and recurring revenue targets.
Does This Describe You?
You're an experienced integrated marketeer with a strong content and digital bent. You're a creative thinker with a bias for action and passion for collaboration.
A Look Inside the Job
- You'll be our strategic marketing partner for the APAC region (Primarily, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia & Taiwan)
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle (print, digital, video etc)
- Measure, analyse and optimise marketing's effectiveness and business impact for the region
- Enable and educate sales leaders and their teams to elevate processes and outcomes (SDRs, Hunters and Channel Representatives)
- Develop, construct and execute a strategic marketing plan that is localised to our target channel (IT Managed Service Providers)
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors across events, industry and PR agencies to maximise partnerships and optimise results
- Build, lead, coach and develop a team of talented field marketeers
- Drive new partner acquisition both locally, and across emerging ASEAN markets
- Develop creative cross-sell /up-sell campaigns
- Present concepts and deliverables to internal and external teams including senior leaders, covering programs, strategy, and budget
- Some travel may be required
- Solid, integrated marketing experience with exposure to B2B software
- Experience and understanding of different approaches in ASEAN markets
- Passion, energy and a collaborative "one team" ethos
- A good grasp of marketing principles including; content, digital, lead / demand generation, product and partner marketing
- Metric driven marketing mind with strong analysis and reporting skills
- BA/BS qualification in marketing / business or a related field
- Agility to work within an fast moving, expanding region as part of a matrix global function
- Proficiency with marketing and CRM platforms and marketing technologies
- Existing partnerships and experience within the IT MSP channel
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment.
- “Datto University” onboarding at our HQ in Connecticut (currently remote)
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Unlimited paid time off
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- An authentic culture that celebrates individuality
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.