The world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As the Senior Marketing Manager for APAC, you will be a key marketing resource for the region. In collaboration with local sales teams and the global marketing community, you will design and execute a strategic marketing plan to maximise marketing's contribution to the regions' partner acquisition and recurring revenue targets.
Does This Describe You?
You're an experienced integrated marketeer with a strong content and digital bent. You're a creative thinker with a bias for action and passion for collaboration.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Serve as the strategic marketing partner for the APAC region (Primarily, Australia, New Zealand & Singapore)
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle (print, digital, video etc)
- Measure, analyse and optimise marketing's effectiveness and business impact for the region
- Enable and educate sales leaders and their teams to elevate processes and outcomes (SDRs, Hunters and Channel Representatives)
- Develop, construct and execute a strategic marketing plan that is localised to our target channel
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors across events, industry and PR agencies to maximise partnerships and optimise results
- Present concepts and deliverables to internal and external teams including senior leaders, covering programs, strategy, and budget
- Some travel may be required
- 8+ years integrated marketing experience with exposure to B2B software
- A solid understanding of marketing principles including; content, digital, lead / demand generation, product and partner marketing
- Metric driven marketing mind with strong analysis and reporting skills
- BA/BS qualification in marketing / business or a related field
- Proficiency with marketing and CRM platforms and marketing technologies
- Existing partnerships and experience within the IT MSP channel
- Experience across the SEA market
- “Datto University” onboarding at our HQ in Connecticut
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Free lunch every Friday
- Enhanced annual leave
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- An amazing culture that celebrates individuality
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.