As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As an important member of the team, the Sales Operations Analyst will build universal Dashboards and Reports, supporting data management, sales excellence tools, performance measurement, and problem resolution. You will work closely with the sales and marketing organizations to ensure the integrity of our data systems and provide accurate reporting to management. You will arrange collaboration between sales and our internal team and between sales and marketing. We ask that you have strong computer skills, attention to detail, a professional attitude, and a desire to be a team player.
You will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Use Salesforce.com to provide quality data and insights with reports, dashboards, and communications
- Contribute to data analysis projects to assess cross-sell opportunity, pipeline health, sales velocity, penetration, conversion rates, and other essential KPIs
- Analyze account, contact, and lead data, including customer data
- Identify and implement methods to improve efficiency in data integrity, data retrieval, and use
- Find the "story" in the data, and communicate insights and opportunities with cross-functional departments
- Support Sales and Marketing by ensuring Lead and Prospect information routes to the appropriate sectors and teams channels promptly
- Support Sales and Marketing team to improve operating efficiency, provide attribution insights and to improve budget
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts about configuration, process, workflow, and reporting
- Contribute and facilitate sales excellence projects, events, technology, training, and process
- Present insights and results to internal and external stakeholders
- 3-5 years' experience working in a Sales or Marketing operations role
- Salesforce.com experience
- Experience with Marketo a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, IT Management or related fields
- Extreme attention to detail, creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while delivering consistent, A+ quality work
- Proficiency in data mining tools and the ability to analyze data and develop logical recommendations
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, competing priorities
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing and Executive leadership