Datto's Partner Success (Customer Experience) teams are obsessed with ensuring our partners receive an unparalleled on-going service. Join us as we scale, grow and continue to make sure our partners are consistently blown away with our service and solutions.
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners.
These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
You're a pro-active problem solver and positive team player looking to join a vibrant tech organisation that values employees and will support your career development. You love a challenge, have a thirst for knowledge and strive to exceed expectations.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Be the go-to point of contact for a large portfolio of small to medium IT service provider partners
- Answer enquires, solve issues and advocate for your partner's best interests
- Become an retention specialist; increase product adoption and customer loyalty through proactive engagements – targeted email campaigns, webinars, product training & partner events
- Share partner insights and drive internal awareness regarding customer health, drivers of attrition, and customer satisfaction to help inform actions across the business
- Collaborate with your dedicated sales representatives and build a true customer first partnership
- Conduct on-boarding sessions; guide partners through our online portal and resource library
- Work hand in hand with sales, support and marketing teams to develop strategies for retention, scale and growth
- Passionate about working with customers and finding solutions
- Organised, self motivated and comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communicator, articulate and great rapport builder
- Ability to quickly pick up technical information and learn new processes and systems
- Adaptable and resilient
- Curious, inquisitive and fast thinking
- University Degree
- Experience in a customer service/support environment
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Private health cover
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.