As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Success Technical Implementation Manager provides timely and efficient consulting, project management and process integration services to new and existing partners to ensure they successfully implement our technical product suite of Business Continuity, Networking, and Datto RMM. This job requires employees to combine their expert product knowledge, with the intermediate knowledge of general IT infrastructure, Networking, Windows Server and Cisco technologies, Active Directory, Virtualization, Linux, etc. to ensure short term value add as well as long term partner retention.
You will report to the Manager of Success Consulting.
Does This Describe You:
You are a team player, self-motivated, and customer focused
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage new partner implementations within your discipline so that the partner is up and running effectively in the shortest possible amount of time and serve as primary point of contact throughout the entire implementation process
- Manage multiple partner implementation projects while providing both high level and detailed business process consulting
- Conduct assessment of partner needs, explain the product features and functionality and how it relates to the business
- Provide best practices for device/system setup to prevent unnecessary support requests
- Provide consulting and assistance to partners via phone, email, and onsite visits as required.
- Define product specifications for partner and end users installation
- Respond to partner inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues
- Monitor partner utilization and adoption of the software throughout the implementations
- Seek opportunities to sell additional devices or professional services, and assist with scoping implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales as required
- Improve processes in the Implementation Management organization
- BA/BS in Business, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years Technical Support experience
- Knowledge of Datto BCDR and Networking products
- Virtual/physical environment experience
- Experience with Desktop/Server OS and applications
- Core understanding of Linux based systems
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.