As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
We're looking for an experienced manager wanting to join a dynamic sales team while staying hands-on with monthly sales metrics. You will oversee the day-to-day management of our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in 3 groups focused on the Nordics, Benelux & DACH regions. You will report to the Global Head of SDRs with a dotted line to the Managing Director, EMEA
Does This Describe You:
You're outgoing and positive. You love developing and mentoring young teams. You are goal- and success-oriented.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a team of at least 15 sales development professionals to meet/exceed monthly goals: daily calls, opportunities generated for the sales team and number of new buying partners acquired
- Exceptional sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to new and existing team members (prospecting, qualification, appointment setting, event recruitment)
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to optimise workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Collaborate with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximise opportunities
- Manage the performance and development of the team through proper development, goal setting, and general direction
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Datto products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and important examples of usage
- 3+ years experience in outbound sales or business development with demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- 3+ years experience in sales management or team lead roles with demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Previous experience selling Cloud-based or other SaaS solutions
- You have successfully coached and mentored junior sales staff with successful outcomes
- You are data-driven
- You communicate simply and effectively
- Knowledge of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) market
- If you speak German, Dutch, Swedish or French, it’s going to help
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and O365
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.