As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
You're an empathetic leader and a fantastic team player!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage an inside team of 7-10 Salespeople
- Drive essential performance metrics including outbound calls, client demos, and conversion rates
- Train and lead team in the sales cycle from initial outreach through contract negotiations. This includes creating sales opportunities by diligently prospecting into target accounts and following up on marketing generated sales leads
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce) to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and adequate information about the team's prospects and/or opportunities are communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Produce accurate forecasts to project quarterly and yearly team sales
- Monthly team quota of approximately $500k in hardware sales. Annual sales of hardware and services of $5m+
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in a technology or software sales role with a proven track record of sales success
- 3-5 years of sales management or leadership experience
- Experience managing teams selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to inspire and foster the right behaviors in others leading by example
- Knowledge and comfort level with leading a defined sales process
- Experience driving minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time
- Experience training and leading consultative sales approach
- You will report to the Regional Sales Director.
- Experience in the Cloud, SaaS, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery space
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.