As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com. You will report to the Operations Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're hands on, a self starter, independent, and strong when it comes to communication and collaboration!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Oversee the daily functions of the office
- Maintain a work environment that is safe, useful, accessible, clean and fun for all Datto employees
- Day to day technical and facilities operations requests
- Office seat moves and setups
- Setup and maintain employee workstations (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Desktop support
- Employee on/off boarding
- Asset tracking
- Space/seating management
- Install and manage A/V systems
- Generate purchase orders
- Manage administrative tasks (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry etc…)
- Handles remote organization of special events, (assistance with set up, food ordering, clean up, etc…) and lunch & Learns, which may occur after normal business hours
- Coordinates with necessary vendors to meet organizational needs.
- Planning and ordering weekly office lunches & snacks
- Maintains budget (snack, office supply and friday lunch) sheet for location
- Assist in oversight of office IDF closet and physical networking
- Ad Hoc projects as needed by senior management
- Provide after-hours emergency response as needed
- Must lead by example
- Must go above and beyond, providing an exceptional level of service to all internal employees
- Coordinate projects/tasks with teams & departments (Ex: Facilities, Events, HR, ITS, NetEng)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience with similar position.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Successful candidates must possess excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and other programs
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge
- Knowledge of building infrastructure & mechanicals is a bonus
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.