As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
- You are a high energy product leader who is attracted by the opportunity to create and own the product strategy and roadmap for Datto’s flagship product line called SIRIS, and to lead aa team of product managers to make that happen.
- You have deep knowledge of IT environments (servers, networks, computers), and have a deep desire to innovate.
- You work easily with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, you have fantastic people skills, a creative mind, and a bias for action.
A Look Inside the Job:
- This job entails owning the overall vision and roadmap for SIRIS, the data protection & business continuity technology that powers Datto’s flagship product line. You will define and drive the product line strategy and evangelize the product vision to customers, partners, employees, and investors.
- You will ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision, be an expert on the domain, the market, and the technology trends and evangelize the vision constantly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Demonstrate a customer-driven mindset by participating frequently in customer conversations and ensuring ongoing customer feedback and validation
- Be the voice of your product line. Inspire the Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services teams with your vision, market knowledge, and executional abilities. Act as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, both face to face and online
- Recruit and retain “A” players and inspire your team with genuine enthusiasm and passion
- Lead financial planning & analysis on activities such as investment cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, and monitoring the health of the product line. Develop KPIs including north star metric, usage and growth metrics, and quality benchmarks to measure and track product performance and success
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and user experience teams to define and develop best-in-class product experiences
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution
- Expertise - equivalent of 5+ years of product management or similar experience in enterprise software, cloud computing, internet technology, SaaS, or a related field.
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead cross-functional technology teams and broader stakeholders.
- Proven experience bringing enterprise software products (locally deployed/SaaS/PaaS) to market.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including at least three years of experience with a variant of Agile (lean, kanban, etc.).
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical skills and business acumen - proven ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies.
- Deep knowledge of IT environments (servers, networks, computers),
- Direct domain experience with data storage, cloud, or data backup technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- MBA or other advanced degree
- At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
Our summary graphic may not be visible on external job websites, View a summary here: Datto Benefits
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.