A Look Inside the Job:
- Run the global Sales Engineering function by providing direction to the Regional Sales Engineering Managers, and ensuring global alignment the sale strategy.
- As part of the Sales Leadership Team, take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast and performance metrics to maximize the effectiveness of the Sales Engineering function.
- Coordinate with other global sales leadership to define strategy and operational model for the Sale engineering department.
- Develop and maintain a set of metrics and KPIs to promote efficiency and productivity within the Sales Engineering department.
- Establish and oversee a technical enablement program for the Sales Engineering team.
- Ensure team understanding of and compliance with sales policies and procedures across all regions.
- Prior experience working in a tech-based industry (Cyber Security, SaaS, Cloud, Computer Hardware etc.).
- Minimum 5+ years senior leadership experience in sales engineering in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experience managing teams and selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or resellers.
- Experience generating accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales.
- Experience building and acting on a plan and strategy in an energized, dynamic environment.
- Experience of working in a high growth and dynamic company.
- Knowledge of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) market.
- Expertise with running globally distributed team.
- Experience of presenting effectively to large audiences on a variety of topics.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.