As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Marketing Campaign manager will be responsible for developing and managing integrated marketing campaigns that best supports Datto’s global revenue objectives. The ideal candidate will lead the overall planning, collaboration and executions of global campaigns including messaging, content, architecture, segmentation and reporting. Collaborating and working closely with product, content, field and digital marketing teams, this role will look to drive rich engagement and solution-based education through the buyer journey.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Align to Datto’s key business objectives and collaboratively develop a quarterly and annual campaign plan with a defined message, prioritized target audiences, and programs required to achieve goals and maximize ROI.
- Architect and coordinate all components required to execute campaigns - including content development, events, digital marketing and advertising.
- Modify global campaigns to accommodate to the regional and persona differences in coordination with the field and product marketing teams.
- Monitor campaign results and impact on revenue goals and implemented adjustments when needed.
- Ensure all campaigns and programs are launched on time and within the budget allocated.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and executing integrated marketing programs for a high-growth, global organization.
- Thrives in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to earn trust from leadership and peers.
- Strong experience with tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution.
- Exceptional project and budget management experience with marketing programs and campaigns.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.