As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Director is responsible for driving high levels of partner satisfaction and long-term partner retention among an assigned group of partner accounts. This is accomplished through multiple dimensions, including enhancing the overall partner experience, actively engaging with partners on both a proactive and reactive basis, and working cross-functionally with other groups to address root causes for partner dissatisfaction and churn.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coaching and mentoring of partner success managers.
- Drive the achievement of high levels of partner retention within an assigned set of strategic partner accounts.
- Analyzing partner business needs and help in creation of business programs to facilitate business growth in high touch and tech touch models.
- Promote increased product adoption, partner loyalty, and partner health via proactive engagement with partners throughout the partner life-cycle.
- Engage in retention efforts in support of at-risk partners, and establish success plans moving forward.
- Identify opportunities to better retain partners based on partner size, length of service, and other factors.
- Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding partner health and drivers of attrition on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, to help inform actions across the business.
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales to actively address partner satisfaction issues that may inhibit receivables, renewals, and upsell, and also to negotiate concessions required in order to move forward effectively with specific partners.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering to influence product roadmap, design, and development based upon partner feedback.
- Collaborate with Marketing on initiatives to create a world-class partner experience that drives high partner loyalty and enhances partner value.
- Collaborate with Services, Support, and Training to address specific partner needs and concerns, and to maximize product adoption.
- Continuously improve internal processes, technologies, and workflow to improve partner experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive improved results.
- Travel to company offices, partner locations, industry events and other locations as required.
- Four year degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field is required.
- At least 5 years experience in Success, Account Management, Client Services, or related field is required.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with partners, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with partners toward positive outcomes.
- Strong analytical ability, capable of identifying high-impact solutions to identified partner problems, as well as proactively solving potential issues before they become problems for the partner.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and engage resources both within and outside of your direct control to move efforts forward in support of a common goal for the business.
- Ability to work with partners to defuse anger or confusion and come to a mutually beneficial conclusion.
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various partner-enablement technologies such as partner success management platforms, online community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc. preferred but not required.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.