Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to ensure the proper payment controls, recording of payable transactions, and timely payment of vendor invoices. You will report to the Director of Procurement.
Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
Attention to Detail, Team Player, Problem Solver, Takes initiative
A Look Inside the Job:
- Prepare invoices and credit card transactions for data entry and approval
- Code invoices and credit card transactions
- Verify approval on all invoices and check requests before submission for payment
- Communicate effectively with Datto employees and vendors regarding payment process
- Resolve vendor payment processing issues
- Process ad hoc payments and checks
- Maintain monthly account reconciliations
- Manage weekly payment runs
- Partner with the Procurement team to process purchase order related payments, and verify charges
- Year-end 1099 preparation
- Additional projects as delegated
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred with 3 years of experience in accounts payable and general accounting or 5+ years of experience in accounts payable and general accounting
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.