Working closely with the APAC Sales Director and as a member of the ANZ Leadership Team, you will guide a team of Channel Sales Executives to increase recurring revenue and elevate partner networks. Our Channel team support each other to do their best work and have fun doing it!
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You?
You think long term and are laser-focused on hitting monthly and quarterly goals. You are an entrepreneurial, self-motivated and hands on coach who inspires their team and peers with energy, commitment, and high integrity.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coach, support and mentor an inside sales team of 8-10 growth account managers
- Lead by example and build a culture of top performance
- Demonstrate Datto values and maintain a respectful, hard working, success focussed culture
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets and company goals
- Work and collaborate with other sales managers, directors and APAC leadership teams to optimise process, systems, messaging and alignment strategies
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Evangelise the Datto vision through partner interaction, events, speaking engagements, and trade shows
- Maintain and grow headcount through the selection of elite sales talent
What Will You Bring?
- 5+ years of sales management or people leadership experience
- Experience in technology or software sales with a proven track record of sales success
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to inspire and foster the right behaviours in others
- You're agile enough to drive the right behaviour in transactional and strategic sales environments
- Ability to be adaptive to the rapid change that comes with being in a fast growing organisation
- Knowledge and comfort level with leading a defined, solution centric sales process
- Ability to identify team strengths, reward performance and address training needs
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or related field
- IT industry experience, preferably in the channel and/or with SMBs
- Experience in the Cloud, SaaS, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery space
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.