Datto's Sales Development Reps are the engine room of our business. If you're hard-working, self-motivated and love to be rewarded for your success, join us and grow your career in our fast-paced, global tech company. You'll be based out of our brand new WeWork office!
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and natural curiosity. You're looking to join a vibrant, sociable and successful sales team with a clear and well supported career pathway.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Schedule online product demonstrations for assigned Account Executives
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (50-70 outbound calls per day to generate qualified leads)
- Work closely with your fellow sales colleagues to leverage their experience and share in each other's success
- Use Salesforce CRM to track activities, update data, prospect partners and keep ahead of competitive market information
- Contribute to the overall success of a growing region
- A natural curiosity and competitive nature
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to build genuine rapport
- The technical aptitude to grasp our tools and products
- The desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- A passion for learning and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- A University Degree
- Experience in a quota bearing sales role
Note: Only candidates with permanent residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.