Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Engineer (SaaS Specialist) to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager of Sales Engineering.
Does This Describe You:
You're a keen and well-presented people person with a technical flair!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide technical pre-sales support to Datto sales teams and Datto partners
- Train and assist new partners with deploying their first Datto SaaS solution
- Maintain detailed records in SalesForce, and other CRM platforms
- Present technical product demos to potential customers
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with individuals in partner organizations to ensure customer and partner satisfaction
- Represent Datto at industry events
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, technical and competitive landscapes
- Help achieve bookings quota in the assigned territory
- Domestic and international travel
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of common SaaS and Cloud Computing technologies
- Proven track record of troubleshooting Cloud computer, server or network issues to successful resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At your best in a team selling environment
- An understanding of typical MSP services, business models, and market
- Hands-on knowledge of SalesForce CRM Project management experience
- Experience with Cloud virtualization and SaaS Solutions (Azure, AWS, gSuite, Office365)
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.