Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a HR Business Partner to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will support the goals of the HR team, ensuring responsive and value-added services to all employees and managers. You will assist with HR-related issues, align goals and needs, and develop appropriate solutions where needed while serving as an employee advocate and change agent.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Conduct regular meetings with business unit Directors to establish a close and trusted relationship.
- Consult with line management, providing coaching, HR guidance and Employee Relations advice when appropriate.
- Lead complex employee disciplinary and corrective action meetings.
- Responsible for employee engagement; provide innovative solutions and support for talent management, performance management and career development.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve moderately complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations and minimize legal exposure.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Strong understanding of HR, employment laws and regulations.
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- Strong organizational ability and self-driven and proactive to complete tasks and projects is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with accuracy and attentive to detail, customer oriented, able to handle multiple priorities with deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.