Datto Channel Account Managers are responsible for successfully up-selling the value of Datto solutions and partner resources. You will guide your partners as they learn how Datto can help them improve their business efficiencies and the world of their SMB customers. Our Channel team support each other to do their best work and have fun doing it!
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You?
You're a natural, long term relationship builder adept at using strong consultative skills to dissect business goals and generate growth opportunities.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Develop a long-term strategy for channel partners in your own book of business
- Achieve monthly recurring revenue (MRR) targets via cross and up-sell activity
- Segment your partners and effectively build a channel pipeline
- Generate new business within an exisiting portfolio of accounts
- Successful onboard new partners and conduct strategic discovery calls to identify business goals and pain points
- Represent Datto at industry events, roadshows and demonstrations
- Work collaboratively with marketing, success and technical teams to ensure a seamless partner experience
What Will You Bring?
- Proven track record hitting quota and owning a book of business
- A positive mindset and ability to celebrate your successes and learn from your mistakes
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- A natural relationship builder
- Previous success in B2B selling and comfortable with fast pace and high volume
- Excellent forecasting and pipeline management
- A natural curiosity with sincere empathy to understand and overcome partner business challenges
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match programme
- Private health cover
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.