Datto Channel Account Managers are responsible for successfully up-selling the value of Datto's product suite and partner resources. You will guide your partners as they learn how Datto can help them improve their business efficiencies and the world of their SMB customers. Our Channel team support each other to do their best work and have fun doing it!
Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
Does This Describe You?
You're a natural, long term relationship builder adept at using strong consultative skills to dissect business goals and generate growth opportunities.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Develop a long-term strategy for managed service provider partners (MSP) in your book of business
- Increase monthly recurring revenue (MRR) via cross and up-sell activity
- Work collaboratively with marketing, success and technical teams to ensure a seamless partner experience
- Segment your partners and effectively build a channel pipeline
- Successful onboard new partners and conduct strategic discovery calls to identify business goals and pain points
- Represent Datto at industry events, roadshows and demonstrations
What Will You Bring?
- The commitment and strategic view to exceed sales targets and achieve partner goals
- A positive mindset and ability to celebrate your successes and learn from your mistakes
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- Previous success in B2B selling and comfortable with fast paced inside sales
- Excellent forecasting and pipeline management
- A natural curiosity with sincere empathy to understand and overcome partner business challenges
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Uncapped commissions
- Private health cover
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- Regular team bonding activities
- And more!
More About Datto!
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.