Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Engagement Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, results driven Channel Engagement Manager to support the EMEA business development team, by providing exceptional planning and execution of trade shows and other types of live engagement events. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Channel Engagement Manager will have the ability to work in collaboration with other members of the organisation as well as work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Formulate and manage an annual plan and budget for EMEA industry events
- Manage all deliverables and promotions for industry events, to ensure maximising lead collection
- Track spend and budget for all channel events within EMEA
- Work with regional teams to outline strategy and execution of industry events to meet goals
- Track lead collection and return on investment (ROI) on industry events
- Attend and manage on site execution of trade shows throughout EMEA
- Attend User Groups/Marketing Events in the field when appropriate
- Manage Datto’s Marketing Development Funds program; promoting the program, approving funds for partners, and supporting partners in maximising ROI from approved activities
- May perform other job duties within the Business Development team responsibilities, as outlined by the Director of Business Development, including but not limited to:
- 3+ plus years of experience Event Management, ideally within the channel
- It's a bonus if you've worked with any of the following: Value Added Resellers, Managed Service Providers, National Strategic Partners
- Prior experience in building and helping to build an award winning marketing plan.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken
- Strong organisational skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail
- Solid hunting skills with the confidence to secure high value partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain C level partner relationships
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.