Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Product Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto Networking is the most MSP-centric networking product line in the world, offering a full line of cloud-managed networking products delivered exclusively to small-to-medium-sized businesses through managed IT services providers (MSP’s). We develop innovative products and features based on our focused relationship with MSPs. The Product Manager, Network Manager and Mobile App is responsible for the strategic product leadership and development for Network Manager - the Datto Networking cloud management application, Datto Networking Mobile App, and integrations with third party programs and strategic partners. You will report to the VP of Product, Networking.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Establish and maintain the product roadmap for the Datto Networking cloud and mobile applications.
- Own cloud and mobile features and capabilities through the entire product lifecycle -- from the initial proposal, development, marketing, and sales enablement
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to understand what functionality and features they need/want, and use that input to define the feature roadmap
- Using product research input, create detailed business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering and the product design team to design, develop, and bring concepts to market
- Establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring, using the input to inform roadmap and designs
- Work closely with product line managers and product designers to collect, define, and prioritize feature feedback related to the cloud and mobile platforms
- Actively participate in defining requirements with the engineering team, maintaining priority over the execution of the product roadmap and engineering backlog, and collaborate with engineering to guide the development of features and product releases
- Keep stakeholders involved and informed throughout the planning, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle
- Communicate all product releases, additions, and updates with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders, sharing use cases and benefits of new functionality
- Build out and maintain a long-term strategy for cloud and mobile management of Datto Networking products that aligns with the overall company strategy
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution of relevant features, capabilities, integrations, and enhancements
- Manage stakeholder and customer escalations when needed
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- 3+ years working with Networking technologies
- A track record managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- A technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in networking technologies, software development and web technologies
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration, and written skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- CSPO® or A-CSPO® Certification
- Customer references - line of business or IT leaders who can recommend your work from previous experience as your customer
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.