As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does This Describe You:
- Outgoing, Supportive, Positive, Energetic
A Look Inside the Job:
- Exceeding monthly and annual quota Refine and develop go to market strategy for team
- Grow channel partner base through superb plan execution
- Forecast accurately and effectively manager pipeline
- Consistently demonstrate a outgoing positive demeanor
- 5+ years of related experience in outbound sales or business development with a record of achievement or 2+ years in a sales management capacity
- Previous experience selling Continuity, Cloud-based or other SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and O365 is a plus A BA/BS
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.