Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, CT and have 22 offices worldwide.
This position sits in our Irvine, CA office. This individual will report directly to the Manager of Sales Engineering.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player with strong communication skills.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Support increasing Channel and end-user adoption of Datto products through events and training, seminars, webinars, technical trainings, and other activities
- Present on Datto products to small and large audiences
- Collaborate closely with partners and (via partners) customers to sell and educate around Datto products
- Train partners and sales colleagues on Datto products from a technical perspective
- Travel (when needed) for face-to-face meetings and events
- Partner with the Datto Sales Team(s) and partners to formulate and implement both tactical and strategic sales plans
- Participate in Channel QBR and Partner Plan reviews
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products to ensure the capability to address and dispel partner objections to Datto solutions
- Identify and present training that accelerates the development of Partner technical resources
- Partner with the Sales team/s to define and execute the Channel Recruitment and enablement strategy
- Push coordination of technical resources both internally and externally to close prospective opportunities
- Create development plans for all partner-based technical resources to promote partner autonomy
- Analyze partner’s goals by asking probing questions that are relevant to partner and prospects markets and industries
- BDR, Networking, virtual/physical environment experience and experience with Desktop/Server OS and applications
Core understanding of Linux based systems
High motivation, passionate, and results-oriented
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Good organizational and time management skills
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.