Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Manager to join a growing team in our Markham office. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
- Outgoing, Supportive, Positive
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a sales team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISR’s) to meet/exceed monthly goals: Weekly activity metrics, forecasted opportunities, and revenue targets
- Use strong sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to new and existing team members (Prospecting, qualification, through to deal closure)
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers and Sales Director to establish the workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Collaborate regularly with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximize opportunities
- Continuously manage the performance and development of the team through proper coaching, development, motivation, goal setting, and general direction
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Continuity products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage
- 5+ years of related experience in outbound sales or business development with a record of achievement or 2+ years in a sales management capacity
- Previous experience selling Continuity, Cloud-based or SaaS solutions to channel partners
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and O365 is a plus A BA/BS
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.